To get around on this site, there are a couple ways of “traveling.”
All of them use the side bar on the right.
- As a student taking a class –
- Go to Lessons and follow the directions and click on the arrows.
- Click on the assignments and do them as they come up.
- As a left-brain explorer –
- Use the table of contents under Site Map
- Or: click on PAGES listed on the right and organized under their topics.
- As a right-brain explorer –
- As a researcher –
- Type a word into ‘Search’ box
- Or click on topics under ‘PAGES’