Programming your robot.
Here’s a step by step example of the process…
1. Know your task and write it down:
2. Break the task down…
3. Write the pseudocode – writing out the steps – with words and diagrams.
4. Write the code.
5. Compile the code and download it onto your CBC.
6. Run the program on the robot.
Click HERE to see the Hokey-Pokey program being downloaded and then run on a simple robot.
7. See if your program did what you wanted it to – then make changes if needed or wanted.
Click on the Youtube clip below to see a more dynamic version of an introduction.